Re: [NTB] Re: how do you close all the files in a quick list category?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 29, 2000
      Hi Larry,

      >> is this problem beyond fixing with a clip of some sort? i only
      >> ask because i know nothing of the clip language but some of
      >> the things that you've constructed - such as 'reopen
      >> alphabetically' in the 'dir stuff' clipbook -are extremely
      >> useful.
      >
      > This can be done from a clip. If you ask on the clip list, I
      > can make a quick clip that will do the job.

      It is already done in my DirStuff unless you just want to do it
      again. ;) Perhaps you missed my other post. I pull up a list of
      all the .fvr's and you choose open or close and then the Favorite
      Category you want to take the action on. Another clip allows you
      to pick from a checkbox more than one Fav' and then another
      checkbox comes up to pick the files from them to open/close. I
      need to add an option yet though to have all the boxes checked or
      not. I'll try to get to it some time next week.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/dirstuff.zip

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Quinn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 29, 2000
        Dear Jody,

        Help! My NoteTab Pro stopped working.

        I can't get it to fire up. I have a shortcut for it; doesn't work. I try
        and fire it up through Start > Programs > NoteTab Pro. Nothing.

        What's up?

        Michael
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 30, 2000
          Hi Quinn,

          > Help! My NoteTab Pro stopped working.
          >
          > I can't get it to fire up. I have a shortcut for it; doesn't
          > work. I try and fire it up through Start > Programs > NoteTab
          > Pro. Nothing.

          Go to Windows Explorer and the folder it is in. Double click on
          NotePro.exe. If it starts, fix your shortcut.

          If it does not start, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and see if it is listed
          there. If not press Cancel, and reinstall NoteTab. If it is
          there and you do not see NoteTab on the Taskbar or in the Tray
          click on it and choose End Task. Wait a few seconds and you may
          get a program not responding message. Click on End Task if you
          do. Rename your NotePro.ini file to something else and start
          NoteTab. If that does not work, reinstall NoteTab. If that does
          not work, write back or better yet, please write the Off-Topic
          list because you might have a Windows problem. (See below.)

          Happy Topics,
          Jody

          The NoteTab Off-Topic List
          mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...