determining where the .bak files go

  • Dale Reardon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2000
      Is there anyway to tell Notetab to put the backup files in certain directories?

      Thanks.

      Dale Reardon.
      Professional Web Site Hosting Solutions

      P.S. Subscribe NOW to the WebResources Newsletter - No hype - no ads!
      Latest tips and techniques for webmasters:
      mailto:webresources-subscribe@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2000
        Hi Dale,

        > Is there anyway to tell Notetab to put the backup files in
        > certain directories?

        I don't remember seeing this answered. No, there is not without
        building some type of Clip. It is on the wish list to be able to
        configure that option more.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...