Re: [NTB] efo files.

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2000
      Hi Anne,

      At 04:23 PM 07/12/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      >Hi Larry, I have no clue how i got this letter for Eric, but i did LOL.. ya
      >might want to resend it...and btw you answer to your odd questions makes
      >sense to me *g*
      >Annie

      You received this message because you subscribed or someone subscribed you
      to the NoteTab Basic [NTB] mailing list. All emails sent to these mailing
      lists are routinely resent to all of the subscribed list members which you
      should now see that you have received a copy of your own post by now as has
      everyone else on the list. You can go to the egroups website and get a
      password to log on as a member and change your options to only read these
      posts on the web if you wish. That way, you will not receive any more
      posts from the group but you will be able to read our posts if you wish.

      Go to:

      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-announcements/info.html

      and find your group - in this case it is:

      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab

      You can also post to or unsubscribe from the list from there.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...