Re: [NTB] efo files.

  • Hostess_Twinkie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12 1:23 PM
      Hi Larry, I have no clue how i got this letter for Eric, but i did LOL.. ya
      might want to resend it...and btw you answer to your odd questions makes
      sense to me *g*
      Annie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12 1:51 PM
        Hi Anne,

        At 04:23 PM 07/12/2000 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi Larry, I have no clue how i got this letter for Eric, but i did LOL.. ya
        >might want to resend it...and btw you answer to your odd questions makes
        >sense to me *g*
        >Annie

        You received this message because you subscribed or someone subscribed you
        to the NoteTab Basic [NTB] mailing list. All emails sent to these mailing
        lists are routinely resent to all of the subscribed list members which you
        should now see that you have received a copy of your own post by now as has
        everyone else on the list. You can go to the egroups website and get a
        password to log on as a member and change your options to only read these
        posts on the web if you wish. That way, you will not receive any more
        posts from the group but you will be able to read our posts if you wish.

        Go to:

        http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-announcements/info.html

        and find your group - in this case it is:

        http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab

        You can also post to or unsubscribe from the list from there.

        Regards,

        Larry
        larryt@...