test

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2000
      sorry to clutter the list, I am having trouble getting email from
      this
      list at my server, even re subscribed and it doesn't seem to make a
      difference. So since there have been no posts since I re subbed this
      is a test. Thanks,

      Nancy
    • David McIntosh
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2001
        HI
        just changed to outlook express want to see if I still get through

        THANKYOU DAVE
      • rainmarkAttNet
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2002
          testing, testing