Re: [NTB] Little squares in left column

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2000
      Hi Sleepless,

      > I keep a things-to-do list in NoteTab Pro and today when I
      > opened it it had little square box characters in the first
      > column of every line.

      Try restarting NoteTab. If that does not work, try rebooting. I
      have seen that twice that I can remember when my resources are
      real low. Closing down some apps that released memory and
      restarting NoteTab cleared it for me.

      Happy Independence Day. ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List