Little squares in left column

  • Sleepless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2000
      I keep a things-to-do list in NoteTab Pro and today when I
      opened it it had little square box characters in the first column
      of every line.

      Where did those come from?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2000
        Hi Sleepless,

        > I keep a things-to-do list in NoteTab Pro and today when I
        > opened it it had little square box characters in the first
        > column of every line.

        Try restarting NoteTab. If that does not work, try rebooting. I
        have seen that twice that I can remember when my resources are
        real low. Closing down some apps that released memory and
        restarting NoteTab cleared it for me.

        Happy Independence Day. ;)

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List