Undo for outline topics

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      Hi Paul and Dave,

      I have checked this out farther. You cannot undo, under any circumstances
      that I can see, the deleting of an entire outline topic. You can only
      reload the file to recover it if you have not saved the change you made
      when you deleted your topic. You CAN undo deleted or changed text INSIDE
      any outline topic or several topics as long as you do not exceed the undo
      history buffer or delete the topics themselves.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...