Re: [NTB] Search and Replace doesn't work

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi Sleepless,

      >I just opened a file that was orginally created by an MS-DOS text
      >editor. The problem is that the file contains Spanish language
      >characters which NoteTab under Windows 95 doesn't display the
      >same way as the DOS text editor.
      >
      >An example is the word "sé" which comes out as "s,"

      Sorry for the delay in my reply. What you call MS-DOS text, NoteTab refers
      to as ASCII. NoteTab has a feature that enables you to open such files and
      automatically convert the special characters to Windows ANSI so that they
      are correctly displayed. You'll find information in the Help file under the
      topic "ASCII Documents" in the "How To..." section.

      Hope this helps.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.82 available from