Re: [NTB] Document Tabs.....

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      >I think what you might be seeing is I have it sorting by the full path
      >and file.

      >Here, try this and see if it is what you were expecting. It will be a
      >little bit slower, but not too much.

      >H=ReOpen Alphabetically II ; Last updated on 07-01-2000,
      >Sojourner@..., jody ; Requires NoteTab version 4.6a ;
      >http://www.sureword.com/notetab ; Sorts by file name, not by
      >directory/file name.

      Yes, files are in different sub-directories and this Clip version "ReOpen
      Alphabetically II" sorts Tabs alphabetically by file name (same as documents
      Quick List), and I realize now that the latest version has been sorting them
      by full path. Glad to have both options available in "dirstuff"

      Appreciate your taking the time and the help,

      Bill