Re: Subject: Re: [NTB] Document Tabs.....

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi Bill,

      >>> http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/dirstuff.zip
      >> seventh Clip down="ReOpen Alphabetically"

      I think what you might be seeing is I have it sorting by the full
      path and file. So you you should see it sorted by directory first
      and then by file name within the directory. I'll have to study it
      some more to see if I can make it do it by the filename only.

      Happy Clip'n!
      Jody

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2000
        Hi Bill,

        I think what you might be seeing is I have it sorting by the full
        path and file.

        Here, try this and see if it is what you were expecting. It will
        be a little bit slower, but not too much.

        H=ReOpen Alphabetically II
        ; Last updated on 07-01-2000, Sojourner@..., jody
        ; Requires NoteTab version 4.6a
        ; http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        ; Sorts by file name, not by directory/file name.

        ^!SetHintInfo Sorting, closing, and reopening files...
        ^!SetScreenUpdate Off

        ^!Save All
        ^!ClearVariable %Files%
        ^!ClearVariable %Reload%
        ^!Set %n%=0
        ^!Document Last

        :Loop
        ^!Inc %n%
        ^!If ^%n% > ^$GetDocCount$ CloseAll
        ^!Set %FileName%=^$GetFileName(^##)$|^$GetDocName$
        ^!Append %Files%=^%FileName%^%nl%
        ^!Document Prev
        ^!Goto Loop

        :CloseAll
        ^!Close All
        ^!SetListDelimiter ^p
        ^!Set %Files%=^$StrSort("^%Files%";0;1;0)$
        ^!SetArray %ReOpen%=^%Files%
        ^!Set %Count%=^%ReOpen0%
        ^!Set %Index%=0

        :ReOpen
        ^!Inc %Index%
        ^!If ^%Index% = ^%Count% End
        ^!Set %Delete%=^$StrPos("|";"^%ReOpen^%Index%%";0)$
        ^!Set %Open%=^$StrDelete("^%ReOpen^%Index%%";1;^%Delete%)$
        ^!Open "^%Open%"
        ^!Goto ReOpen

        Happy Clip'n!
        Jody

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2000
          Hi All,

          H=ReOpen Alphabetically II

          I'm sorry about the Clips to the Basic list. I wasn't paying
          attention to the Subject prefix [NTB]. :( I get the wet noodle
          out and lash myself with it.

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
          mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...