Re: [NTB] Discovered Readme.otl

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2000
      Hi Everyone,
      I don't know if this is because I have been upgrading for a while rather
      than buying new copies of Notetab, but I remember at one time when I
      installed, Notetab came up for the first time with readme.txt and
      readme.otl loaded, which practically forced me to at least realize they
      were both there. Maybe if every new install and new upgrade popped up with
      both files loaded it would be a good thing.
      Jim