Re: [NTB] Formatting???

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > I've heard about, I think, 3 future versions. 5, Gold and 2000
      > (?) or something. Guess they were discussed before I
      > subscribed. I have never got a clear picture of difference
      > between them.

      Do yourself a big favor. Turn in your assignments for ClipClass ;)
      and forget about the versions in the future. When Eric get's the
      time to start working on them there will be months of testing
      going on and plenty of time for input.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...