Re: [NTB] Strange Window Tiling

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2000
      Hi Greg,

      At 15:43 22/06/00 +0100, you wrote:
      >I have noticed that if I tile the windows on my screen while NOTETAB is
      >running,
      >Windows always seems to think there is one more window than there actually is.
      >It leaves a space for it.
      >
      >Is this some weird NOTETAB option I have set? or is it a big?

      NoteTab is developed with Borland Delphi. One characteristic of programs
      created with this programming language is that they all have a special
      application window that is invisible. Unfortunately, Windows is not smart
      enough to detect this and it tries to tile the hidden application window
      too. You'll experience this with all programs developed with Delphi, not
      just NoteTab.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.82 available from