Re: [NTB] Subtopics In Outline Documents

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2000
      Dear Eric,
      You cannot possibly know how much it means to me that you care about the needs
      of your disabled users. Thank you for this message. I hope it goes well with the
      plans you outlined below.
      Jim

      "Eric G.V. Fookes" <fookes@...> on 05/06/2000 04:28:38 AM

      Please respond to notetab@egroups.com

      To: notetab@egroups.com

      cc: (bcc: James D Homme/Contractor/Highmark)

      Subject: Re: [NTB] Subtopics In Outline Documents

      Hello Jim,

      >1) When Eric introduces the multilevel, will he be able to give us the ability
      >to have a list box or list view so we can press something like control+x
      >to cut
      >and paste topic headings in different orders? Either that or will there be
      >a set
      >of move up/down buttons? Will there be a way to promote and demote with the
      >keyboard? I am asking this for blind friendliness reasons.

      Yes, there will be buttons for those basic functions, and probably also
      some keyboard shortcuts.

      >2) Will the HTML produced when converting outline documents have <h?> tags
      >that
      >reflect the outline levels? By that I mean <h1> = outline level 1, <h2> =
      >outline level 2, and so on.

      Yes, this is part of my plans.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.81 available from

      http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/9/_/2478/_/957601859/

      "This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely
      received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. The views expressed in
      this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its
      subsidiaries, or affiliates."