Re: [NTB] Tab stop settings

  • Peter G Henry
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2000
      Hi sleepless
      I spend all my time in front of my screen as I can't sleep due to lung
      disease so I know what it is like for you.
      But hey don't let it get you down, I say what I think and get in hot water
      you may have noticed.
      I am in the UK so if there is anything you want mail me if I can it will be
      done.
      These lists are the best on the web the nicest people around.

      > I suffer from a little understood progressively disabling chronic
      > illness that makes it increasingly difficult for me to sit up at
      > my desk to use my computer. So I'm not able to devote much time
      > to browsing through all the options and tabs to see what I might
      > find. As I become more and more house-bound, my computer is
      > becoming more-and-more my life-line to the outside world. That's
      > why I rely on you guys to tell me where to find stuff. I just
      > don't have the stamina to dig it out anymore. Just sitting up in
      > a chair is painful, and the longer I sit the more painful it
      > gets.
      >
      > So please accept my thanks for all the times you guys have helped
      > me out. I'll try not to wear out my welcome here.

    • Sleepless in Seattle
      Message 2 of 14 , May 3, 2000
        Thanks for the pep talk! It cheered me up!

        So, what part of the UK?

        City or country?

        I hiked around in the countryside around London in April of '72
        and every spring since then, when the weather turns mild again,
        I'm reminded of that idylic time.