Re: [NTB] Tab stop settings

  • Grey Cat
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2000
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Michael Acklin <l128620@...>
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Tab stop settings

      >I always like this one
      >
      >C U L8R = See you later
      >BRB = Be Right Back
      >AFK = Away From Keyboard

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ROTFLSHISTC = rolling on the floor laughing so hard I scared the cat....
    • Peter G Henry
      Message 2 of 14 , May 2, 2000
        Hi sleepless
        I spend all my time in front of my screen as I can't sleep due to lung
        disease so I know what it is like for you.
        But hey don't let it get you down, I say what I think and get in hot water
        you may have noticed.
        I am in the UK so if there is anything you want mail me if I can it will be
        done.
        These lists are the best on the web the nicest people around.

        > I suffer from a little understood progressively disabling chronic
        > illness that makes it increasingly difficult for me to sit up at
        > my desk to use my computer. So I'm not able to devote much time
        > to browsing through all the options and tabs to see what I might
        > find. As I become more and more house-bound, my computer is
        > becoming more-and-more my life-line to the outside world. That's
        > why I rely on you guys to tell me where to find stuff. I just
        > don't have the stamina to dig it out anymore. Just sitting up in
        > a chair is painful, and the longer I sit the more painful it
        > gets.
        >
        > So please accept my thanks for all the times you guys have helped
        > me out. I'll try not to wear out my welcome here.

      • Sleepless in Seattle
        Message 3 of 14 , May 3, 2000
          Thanks for the pep talk! It cheered me up!

          So, what part of the UK?

          City or country?

          I hiked around in the countryside around London in April of '72
          and every spring since then, when the weather turns mild again,
          I'm reminded of that idylic time.