ClipWriter 2.0 Available Now

  • RS
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:00 AM
      Hi All,

      ClipWriter 2.0, Millennium Edition, is available now.

      There will be a Special Introductory Offer, for limited time, at the
      ClipWriter page:

      http://home.att.net/~ptools/ClipWriter/cw.htm

      ClipWriter is an alternative Clip Editor for NoteTab.

      ClipWriter makes programming NoteTab fast, easy, effective, and with less
      syntax errors.

      If you are just starting to program in NoteTab, it can help you make sense
      of the code in Clips, assist you in writing your own Clips and smooth the
      learning process with on-the-fly tips, syntax highlighting and a
      state-of-the-art Command Lookup wizard.

      For information on ClipWriter, please click on the link above.

      Regards,

      RS

      ---------------------------------------
      Note.- Announcing the release of ClipWriter is with Jody Adair's kind
      authorization because this is a NoteTab related program. Anybody wishing to
      announce any NoteTab related application should first ask for permission to
      Jody Adair<KJB1611@...>.

      ---------------------------------------
    • Gary Luther
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 11:49 AM
        Hello RS,

        I ordered your ClipWriter two nights ago and have not heard
        anything back. They wouldn't let me order with my operamail.com
        email address so you should have as gkluther@...

        Anxious to see what I bought.

        --
        Best regards,
        Gary mailto:gkluther@...
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3 1:56 PM
          - RS

          (Since the message was posted to the NoteTab list, I have to answer here,
          too -- I apologize to other users and will try to keep it short :)

          Hello Gary,

          At 12:49 PM 05/03/00 -0600, you wrote:
          >I ordered your ClipWriter two nights ago and have not heard
          >anything back. They wouldn't let me order with my operamail.com
          >email address so you should have as gkluther@...
          >
          >Anxious to see what I bought.

          I'm Glad to hear from you.
          There was a problem with your credit card information, so I ordered the
          company to do a refund and immediately wrote to you explaining that the
          problem and asking you to reorder. The company also sent you notification
          and CCed a copy to me.

          The email address that you provided (gkluther@...) also didn't
          work. My mail bounced back with a message with the following headers:

          ======================
          Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:59:32 -0700 (PDT)
          From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@...>
          To: <ptools@...>
          Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
          Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)
          ======================

          (I'm forwarding you the complete bounced message report private mail after
          sending the present one.)

          You will need to reorder the program. Please, make sure this time the data
          matches the one in your credit card or they will reject it. Read the
          indications on my message before ordering.

          I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but it might turn out to your advantage,
          since you weren't aware of the special promotion and were paying the full
          price.<g> All you have to do is use the special link for online orders
          provided on the order page at:

          http://home.att.net/~ptools/ClipWriter/Order.htm

          If the NorthStar order page does not accept the Operamail address, at the
          bottom of the page is a box for special notes, where you can add your
          request to send it to opera.

          I hope we'll enjoy better communication this time.

          Please, contact me if you experience any more problems.

          Thanks!

          RS

          (To subscribe or Unsubscribe just send an empty message.)