Re: [NTB] Bold question

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hi Danny,

      At 12:15 PM 05/01/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      >Actually, it's a meek question about using the bold funciton.
      >
      >I made up a list of things and wanted the headings to be bold, I highlighted
      >what I wanted bold but the entire document took the command. Can anyone tell
      >me what I'm doing wrong?

      Word processors such as Wordpad, MS Word, Word Perfect, etc can do bold,
      underline, italics and even change fonts on selected portions of text.
      They do this by placing special control codes into the document which is
      save with the document.

      NoteTab in all of its versions is a plain ascii text editor and does not do
      this. The only font changes allowed by NoteTab is in the program itself.
      It is an all or nothing approch to printing different fonts as well a bold
      and italic characters (underlining as in a regular word processor is not
      supported although you can create the appearance of underlining by using an
      overscore on the line below). NoteTab Lite/Std support most or all of the
      variable width fonts installed on your system. NoteTab Pro only supports
      fixed width fonts such as Courier New.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...