Re: [NTB] Printing .otl files

  • james.homme@highmark.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2000
      Hi,
      I think it is really asking you if you want to print the whole file.
      Jim

      "Paul M. King" <peking7@...> on 04/29/2000 02:38:54 PM

      Please respond to notetab@egroups.com

      To: notetab@egroups.com

      cc: (bcc: James D Homme/Contractor/Highmark)

      Subject: [NTB] Printing .otl files

      Hi List:

      I am accumulating cipher files as .otl files in Favorites.
      Cryptography is one of my hobbies.

      When I attempt to print one of these files, I get this message:

      "Print all Outline headings from C:\Program Files\
      Note Tab Pro\Outlines\ACA\Ciphers.otl?"

      This refers to the left hand column docked to the document pane.

      But what I really want to print is the document pane. What
      I have been doing is highlighting the entire document screen,
      then moving it to a new document file in order to print it.

      There must be a simpler way. Can anyone help?

      Paul King

      http://click.egroups.com/1/3020/6/_/2478/_/957033612/

      "This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely
      received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. The views expressed in
      this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its
      subsidiaries, or affiliates."