change location of save to

  • deadhed
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      I store my data files on a separate partition. How can I change the default
      save to in note tab lite?
      Thanks
      Danny
    • Michael Acklin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2000
        Belive or not, I just had to do this very thing this morning. Finally I can help.

        Under View/Options select the Files tab and at the bottom check the "Use Default Directories" then add the Drive/Directory you want to use. It even has a browse button to select the directories. You can specify the Open and Save Directories separately.

        Hope this helps. And hope this is what you mean.

        At 09:51 AM 5/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
        >I store my data files on a separate partition. How can I change the default
        >save to in note tab lite?
        >Thanks
        >Danny

      • deadhed
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2000
          Excellent. Thank you. That worked.
          I'm a gonna post another question right after this thank you.
          Danny