KEYBOARD command??

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Hi folks... with the latest release (4.83) I find that the former
      ^!KEYBOARD command no longer is operative when used in combo with the
      File Menu, for drop down purposes. For example, a simple clip to
      "Reopen Last Document" *was*
      ^!KEYBOARD ALT+F R 1

      Now, that won't process. I realize many keyboard combos have been
      replaced with actual commands but this isn't one of them (I don't
      think...). How can I make these former Keyboard-based commands
      operative with the new releases??

      TIA.

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo
    • Michiel van Minnen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2000
        On 1 May 00, at 8:48, Carl Swann wrote:

        > Hi folks... with the latest release (4.83)

        Did I miss something? Looking at www.notetab.com I still see 4.81
        as the latest and greatest.

        met vriendelijke groet,

        Michiel van Minnen