Re[2]: [NTB] Tiny squares in text?!

  • Gary Luther
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2000
      Hello Stefan,

      Saturday, April 29, 2000, 12:22:22 PM, you wrote:

      SE> Hi Sleepless,

      >>NTP. Today when I looked at the list, shortly after booting up I
      >>was perplexed to find that each line in the list begins with a
      >>tiny graphic symbol of a square.

      Just my 2 cents. But I find that this happens in other programs under
      W98 when you are very low on resources. It always clears up with a
      reboot.

      You gotta love Windows. If I don't reboot 3-4 times a day it has been
      a really bad day!! Linux running windows apps??.....yeah, that's the
      ticket. Hurry up.

      --
      Best regards,
      Gary mailto:gkluther@...