Re: [NTB] publishing to the web

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2000
      Hi ddylewski,

      > Real new! Since Note Tab provides the HTML file what program
      > can be used to publish image files along with the HTML to join
      > the ftp files to the web pages as is automatically done in web
      > designer programs? I am currently using AOL and can get the
      > files to ftp but would like to edit files using Ntab with a
      > posting program.

      NoteTab cannot do that on its own. If you can run Ws_Ftp LE or
      Pro on AOL, then I have a Library that will upload HTML files.
      It will upload more than one at a time, but LE (freeware) is a
      bit awkward, because it does not support multiple files. I made
      a Clip that will do it. I do not have it setup to mix zip and
      image files along with HTML at this time, but could easily do it.
      The Library, FtpZip, is on my Libraries page. You can get there
      from the link below.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...