Re: [NTB] Resgistry Suddenly Prohibits Associations

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 7:59 PM
      Hi Steve,

      > I think the Help entry should really mention that this tab only
      > shows up when "show advanced features" is selected.

      I certainly won't argue that point. ;) I think I would reverse
      the order of the paragraphs as well. If "your registry" is only
      an NT thing, then I would fit that in somehow, wouldn't *I* Eric?
      :) Also consider, "This tab lets you define the types of
      files..." instead of "This tab provides an editor that lets..."

      This tab is not displayed if your registry does not allow changes to file associations [or "Show Advanced Features" is not checked under the View tab in NoteTab's Options (View | Options)]!

      This tab provides an editor that lets you define the types of files associated with NoteTab. You can edit, delete and add new extensions to the list. The order is of no importance.

      >> Look in NoteTab's Options (View | Options) and see if you have
      >> "Show Advanced Features" checked. If not, you should find a
      >> few other tabs you were "missing."

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...