Re: [NTB] Resgistry Suddenly Prohibits Associations

  • stevelangley@alum.calberkeley.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2000
      Jody--

      That did the trick. Thanks very much.

      I think the Help entry should really mention that this tab only shows
      up when "show advanced features" is selected.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2000
        Hi Steve,

        > I think the Help entry should really mention that this tab only
        > shows up when "show advanced features" is selected.

        I certainly won't argue that point. ;) I think I would reverse
        the order of the paragraphs as well. If "your registry" is only
        an NT thing, then I would fit that in somehow, wouldn't *I* Eric?
        :) Also consider, "This tab lets you define the types of
        files..." instead of "This tab provides an editor that lets..."

        This tab is not displayed if your registry does not allow changes to file associations [or "Show Advanced Features" is not checked under the View tab in NoteTab's Options (View | Options)]!

        This tab provides an editor that lets you define the types of files associated with NoteTab. You can edit, delete and add new extensions to the list. The order is of no importance.