Re: [NTB] New egroups format

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi Paul T.,

      Go to hear from you Paul!

      > I realise you don't have any control over it but the old layout
      > had one feature that is a real loss.
      >
      > Is there any way we can request this feature be included in the
      > new layout.

      Sure: http://www.egroups.com/info/contact.html

      Here are a few off that page. Let them know what groups you are
      on as well. eGroups merged with OneList not too long ago so that
      is why you see the onelist domain.

      help@onelist.com
      Use this address for all customer support questions. If you are
      reporting a problem, please include the email address, group
      name, and as much detail as possible so that we can reproduce the
      situation.

      suggestion@...
      Send your suggestions to this address or go to our feedback form.

      info@onelist.com
      For questions about who we are and what we do.

      You can also do a form on the web if you wish:

      http://www.egroups.com/suggest

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...