New egroups format

  • Paul Trewern
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
      G'day Jody,

      I've just logged on and seen the new layout.

      I realise you don't have any control over it but the old layout had
      one feature that is a real loss. It used to have the forward and back
      buttons at the bottom of each post, meaning you didn't have to return
      to the top to go on to the next message.

      Is there any way we can request this feature be included in the new
      layout.

      Regards, Paul.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
        Hi Paul T.,

        Go to hear from you Paul!

        > I realise you don't have any control over it but the old layout
        > had one feature that is a real loss.
        >
        > Is there any way we can request this feature be included in the
        > new layout.

        Sure: http://www.egroups.com/info/contact.html

        Here are a few off that page. Let them know what groups you are
        on as well. eGroups merged with OneList not too long ago so that
        is why you see the onelist domain.

        help@onelist.com
        Use this address for all customer support questions. If you are
        reporting a problem, please include the email address, group
        name, and as much detail as possible so that we can reproduce the
        situation.

        suggestion@...
        Send your suggestions to this address or go to our feedback form.

        info@onelist.com
        For questions about who we are and what we do.

        You can also do a form on the web if you wish:

        http://www.egroups.com/suggest

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...