[NTB] Re: Clips Working Great (was build a clipbar clips list)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hi Alan

      > For some reason my emails have not reached the clips list.
      > since yesterday afternoon I have sent three. None of the three
      > has reached the clips list. So, thought I'd try NTB see if it
      > works.

      This post made it before and the one you just sent to the Clips
      list. ;) Try unsubscribing and subscribing again from Clips.

      Happy Clip'n!
      Jody

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips
    • Alan Cummings
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
        Hi Jody
        > This post made it before and the one you just sent to the Clips
        > list. ;) Try unsubscribing and subscribing again from Clips.
        >
        > Happy Clip'n!
        > Jody

        FWIW My post this list which shows as # 7963 on the web --> I had
        sent it on friday.

        I had not sent any posts on Sunday or Monday.

        Something had interupted for a while, I do not know what it may have
        been my email service who knows.

        Anyway I had been out over the weekend so had set my options for the
        time being are set for the web only type of useage.

        Do all emails from the lists get posted to the web?

        Thanks, Alan.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
          Hi Alan,

          > Do all emails from the lists get posted to the web?

          Yes, unless there is a glitch somewhere.

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
          mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab