[NTB] Clips Working Great (was build a clipbar clips list)

  • Alan Cummings
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 11:53 AM
      Hi Jody and Ray:

      For some reason my emails have not reached the clips list. since yesterday
      afternoon I have sent three. None of the three has reached the clips list.
      So, thought I'd try NTB see if it works.

      Now, back to the former Clips List Build a Clipbar subject:

      I suppose my email must somehow have put a space at the end of each line in
      the clips.

      All I did was simply delete a space at the right hand end of each line (all
      lines inside the clips had the space which needed to be deleted).

      Now, all of Jody's and Ray's clips regard the Build a Clipbar subject work
      really great, no more error whatsoever.

      Yay! Yip Yip Yahoo! Success. Now I can do what I want which is
      customize/personalize my access to my libraries via the clipbar and also now
      too using the attributes (H and -H) of library bar .clb library file(s) and
      its buttons.

      I'll be experimenting with Eric's Sample Code library (hands on does it best
      for me regard learning) and studying Kay's Intro To Clip Programming and use
      NoteTab Assit web site as well as watching these emails. As far as making
      clips goes, if I have missed anything regard tutorial or any sort learning
      devices along those lines, please inform me what and where.

      Thanks much for the great help. Alan.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2000
        Hi Alan

        > For some reason my emails have not reached the clips list.
        > since yesterday afternoon I have sent three. None of the three
        > has reached the clips list. So, thought I'd try NTB see if it
        > works.

        This post made it before and the one you just sent to the Clips
        list. ;) Try unsubscribing and subscribing again from Clips.

        Happy Clip'n!
        Jody

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips
      • Alan Cummings
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
          Hi Jody
          > This post made it before and the one you just sent to the Clips
          > list. ;) Try unsubscribing and subscribing again from Clips.
          >
          > Happy Clip'n!
          > Jody

          FWIW My post this list which shows as # 7963 on the web --> I had
          sent it on friday.

          I had not sent any posts on Sunday or Monday.

          Something had interupted for a while, I do not know what it may have
          been my email service who knows.

          Anyway I had been out over the weekend so had set my options for the
          time being are set for the web only type of useage.

          Do all emails from the lists get posted to the web?

          Thanks, Alan.
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
            Hi Alan,

            > Do all emails from the lists get posted to the web?

            Yes, unless there is a glitch somewhere.

            http://www.sureword.com/notetab

            The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
            mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
            http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab