[NTB] Re: Access to outline (.otl) files

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hi Paul,

      > Because I have created several .otl files, I have placed all of
      > them in an Outline folder in the NTP main directory. I can find
      > them there in a hurry.
      >
      > Am I missing some other control to bring them up for use?

      You could put them into a Favorites in a Category called Outlines
      or just put the path in your default Category and when you click
      on the path to the folder an open dialog will come up for you to
      choose from.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...