[NTB] Access to outline (.otl) files

  • Paul M. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hi Jody:

      Because I have created several .otl files, I have placed
      all of them in an Outline folder in the NTP main directory.
      I can find them there in a hurry.

      Am I missing some other control to bring them up for use?

      PK
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
        Hi Paul,

        > Because I have created several .otl files, I have placed all of
        > them in an Outline folder in the NTP main directory. I can find
        > them there in a hurry.
        >
        > Am I missing some other control to bring them up for use?

        You could put them into a Favorites in a Category called Outlines
        or just put the path in your default Category and when you click
        on the path to the folder an open dialog will come up for you to
        choose from.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...