[NTB] MAPI question

  • djust@bigfoot.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 2, 2000
      I think that this is an old question, but...

      Is there a way that I can enter the addressee and the subject of an e-
      mail for the MAPI client directly into NTP?

      Thanks,
      David.
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 2, 2000
        Hi David,

        > Is there a way that I can enter the addressee and the subject
        > of an e-mail for the MAPI client directly into NTP?

        I can't tell whether you are coming or going, but in Sample code
        there is a "Send E-Mail" about 5 Clips from the top.

        E-mail address
        E-mail subject
        with and option to:
        Copy text from active document to E-mail body

        Happy Clip'n!
        Jody

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options