[NTB] Problem with Mapi

  • Wolfgang Frisch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi Stefan, Larry, Jody, Eric ....

      thanks for your help.

      OExpress did not help. I installed, de-, re ...installed this thing and
      nothing happened. I could not find exchange. But this took me to the
      Outlook 98 software. After having installed this, mapi appeared again.

      the reg entry

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem

      was missing in the beginning. It appeared when I started playing with
      OExpress. There were a lot of entries, among them someting with a "1" in
      between :)

      There is only one thing, I still am missing: when I send my msgs from NTP
      to eudora they get there, but the focus remains on NTP, so I have to switch
      manually. I suppose this has to do with my clip. ......... I think I killed
      this too with ^!FocusApp Eudora Pro *

      BTW: when I get some time to spend I will try to deinstall OL 98 and see if
      things keep on working.

      Thanks a lot.

      Wolfgang
      2000-04-01:1717
      D00002338
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2000
        Hi Wolfgang

        > But this took me to the Outlook 98 software. After having
        > installed this, mapi appeared again.

        Kind of a drastic fix, eh? ;)

        > There is only one thing, I still am missing: when I send my
        > msgs from NTP to eudora they get there, but the focus remains
        > on NTP, so I have to switch manually. I suppose this has to do
        > with my clip.

        Send your Clip to the Clips list or to me private eMail and I'll
        take a look.

        > BTW: when I get some time to spend I will try to deinstall OL
        > 98 and see if things keep on working.

        Save your reg keys before doing so. ;)

        Happy Clip'n!
        Jody