[NTB] Re: Deleting outline documents and headings

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi Paul,

      > Does "heading" mean the same thing as "topic"? Or does one term
      > apply to the body of the text and the other to the heading? Or
      > do both controls remove the text and the heading?

      The name of the section or tile is the Topic Heading (or name).
      The body of text is referred to as the Topic Contents.

      I suppose just Topic alone would be both of them. ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab
    • Raymond Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
        Hi Paul,

        >bring up ReadMe.otl.
        >
        >In the body of the document it says to use Ctrl-Shift-D to
        >delete the current topic. The second method, which
        >calls for placing the mouse cursor over the document
        >heading pane, causes this reminder to appear on the status
        >bar: Ctrl-Shift-R = Remove heading.

        You've probably figured this out already, but "R" is correct to remove
        heading; the "D" is apparently a typo. It's also in the Help topic "Create
        Outline Documents" that way. (Shift+Ctrl+D adds the current document to
        Favorites.)

        Cheers,
        Ray