[NTB] Re: install both lite and pro

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hi Pat,

      > I have notetab-pro 4.8 and i just downloaded 4.81 lite want to
      > try lite but do i have to uninstall pro. do you have
      > recommendations about installing lite? i'd rather not uninstall
      > pro....

      You do not have to uninstall Pro. You can install Light into its
      own directory or the same folder as Pro.

      If you prefer, you can install it "any 'ol where" and close it
      once installed. Click on NoteTab.exe and press Ctrl+C and go to
      NotePro's main folder. Click in a blank area of the large file
      window to give it the focus and press Ctrl+V. Double click on
      NoteTab.exe. Go back to the Light folder and double click on
      Remove.exe. Open NotePro.ini in NoteTab Light. Save it as
      "!NoteTab.ini" w/o the quotes, but with "!" and restart NoteTab
      Light. You will now have a Light setup like your Pro version
      minus perhaps some tools if you choose not to run the commercial
      features. I have not tried the ini trick lately, but it still
      should work. If you run into problems just delete NoteTab.ini
      (not NotePro.ini) when Light is closed and a new one will be
      built.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...