[NTB] Re: Readme.otl

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Paul,

      > But I am still puzzled. When I attempt to browse to ReadMe.otl
      > with the Contents panes in NoteTab Pro, I cannot find
      > ReadMe.otl. It is simply not listed among the files.

      Go into Windows Explorer and right click in NoteTab's main
      folder. Choose Arrange Icons | by Name. Look and see if you
      have two ReadMe files. I suspect you do, but you do not have the
      extensions showing. If you do not see extensions on your files
      click on the View menu in the same window on the main menu above.
      Click on Folder Options (Options in Win 95) and then the View
      tab. Uncheck "Hide extensions of known file types."

      > ReadMe.otl always appears with sentences disappearing off the
      > right side of the screen so that I must scroll them back to
      > read the text.

      Try turning Word Wrap on.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List