[NTB] Re: [Clip] More Fun With rundll and rundll32.exe

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hey Clippers!

      I finally cleaned up my updated clip library for Juno version 4, and
      have posted it on my site.

      My NoteTab Page:

      http://notlimah.tripod.com/notetab.htm

      Direct Download:

      http://notlimah.tripod.com/files/Juno_4.zip

      The supporting documentation is mostly the same as in Juno version 3, so
      I have not updated it, since the previous version of the Juno clip
      library.

      To my knowledge, no one else is using this clip library, thus the delay
      in releasing the revised clip. I have not made a lot of changes other
      than to drop the idea of using an ini file to track number of connections
      per day, since even with the free service it has been raised to 50!

      If anyone is using this clip with Juno, let me know. Any suggestions for
      improvement are welcome!

      Via **_PRIVATE_** email please.

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/