[NTB] Re: Annoying Sounds.......

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 12:49 PM
      Hi GKLuther,

      > I have downloaded several clipbooks, libraries, sound files, etc.

      Some of the Libraries have sound commands in them.

      > Lately, whenever I copy to the pasteboard I get a sound bite
      > "What would you do with a brain if you had one?". Being the
      > sensitive soul that I am after a while this gets rather
      > annoying, especially if someone is walking by my office when I
      > copy.

      Ah, come on, the species of a certain hair color is pretty good
      about being able to take a joke. ;) It appears you downloaded
      some sounds off my site and maybe some Libraries. I use that
      particular sound from Dorothy in the wizard of Oz for an error
      message. I'm glad you were helped on how to turn it off. My
      Libraries either have a way of toggling the sounds on/off or I
      explain how to do it in help manually and then they usually are
      disabled from the start. It never dawned on me that people my be
      using my toys at work. <g> Hopefully, I gave good instructions
      in my Libraries about the sounds. Let me know if you run into
      any you have problems with if you do use them by private eMail
      and I will do what needs to be done.

      > Gary "Don't know what I'd do with a brain if I had one" Luther in
      > Blue Sky Country.

      Then you want to play think.wav by Curly of The Three Stooges,
      "I'm trying to think, but nothing happens."

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab