[NTB] Re: build a clipbar? [2]

  • Alan Cummings
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi Larry and Jody

      I'm not refering to switching clipbars. I am refer to loading a library
      from the clipbar (from a clipbar button set up to load a library when
      clicked on).

      I am on the clips list too.

      Anything you have in that regard (unless it is too overly complicated a
      procedure or not practical to do so).

      Yes I know the library buttons are down at the bottom. But I wanted a few
      favorite libraries to have the ability to be loaded from the clipbar in
      addition to (preferably) or instead of the bottom library buttons.

      Thanks. Alan.