[NTB] Making a clipbook font list.

  • birchfield house co-op
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2000
      Is there a painless method of creating a clipbook library of all the font
      names on my system.

      I guess what I want to do initially is find a short cut to making a text
      file containing the font names, so that compiling the library is less time
      consuming. Any ideas?

      My aim is to set it up so that I can click on a font name and have it
      inserted into my HTML doc between a pair of quotation marks.

      This is my first attempt at creating a library.Any advice on the names issue
      or helpful tips on how to go about creating what could be quite a lengthy
      project in the most time efficient manner would be most welcome.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2000
        Hi birchfield house co-op,

        > Is there a painless method of creating a clipbook library of
        > all the font names on my system.
        >
        > I guess what I want to do initially is find a short cut to
        > making a text file containing the font names, so that compiling
        > the library is less time consuming. Any ideas?

        Look in my DirStuff.

        DirStuff
        http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/dirstuff.zip
        Requires NoteTab version 4.6a (There are a few 4.8 commands.)
        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        Last update on 03-11-2000, 02:55 Central Time USA

        There is a Clip, AllFileNames (Dos)..., to do just what you want
        and other Clips that could be slightly modified that use
        NoteTab's commands and functions like Library Names...

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab