[NTB] Re: Notetab and Desktop Behavior

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hi Sky-Surfer,

      > I'm still having the trouble that was brought up several weeks
      > ago with regards to having NoteTab edit recognized extensions.
      > When I click a text file (.txt) in Windows Explorer (or
      > elsewhere), NoteTab doesn't get focused with the file. I have
      > to first focus NoteTab, then click on the file to bring it up.
      > This is also true of other file extensions that I've configured
      > NoteTab to be the editor for.

      Do you have NoteTab minimized to the Taskbar at the time? Also,
      look in file Types in Windows Explorer. Click on the NoteTab txt
      file and then Open. Insure you have a %1% after NoteTab's path.
      If not, put a space after the path then %1%. You may also try to
      Remove txt from NoteTab's Association Tab and then Add it again.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab