[NTB] editing clipbook

  • PatHanneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      Has anyone noticed that the clips don't always reflect the change immediately?
      Even when we use the "Save now" option in the clipbook's menu?

      I've been editing a clip and using the "Save now" from the shortcut menu for clips and the change has not been affected. So, I suspect that it must be those boo files - that ntp is using the backup version of the clip prior to the change. Switching libraries and returning to the library with the edited clip doesn't reflect the change. Quitting ntp and restarting does.

      Here are my settings (win98se)

      NTp's short cut specifies start in the program's directory
      I've used options to find documents in "my documents" folder...
      and favorites to find other folders.

      I've turned backup docs off.

      I'm using "NoteTab Pro 4.8/np (Full version)

      -pat
      health-e-cooking!
      Pat Hanneman http://home.earthlink.net/~kitpath/
      Home of the Mastercook Resource Network (MC's Rn)