[NTB] Re: email and notetab pro

  • Claes Gauffin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2000
      Hi Pat

      At 02:27 2000-03-07 EST, you wrote:
      >I love the paste board feature--It's the main reason I got Notetab in the
      >first place. But you lost me with this divider thingie. I just went and
      tried
      >it out, and I can't figure out what it does. Or what it is used for. Can you
      >pretty please explain it again, this time for someone who is feeling really
      >clueless?

      I didn't know about the paste board divider either until it was mentioned
      just recently. But one of the many nice things of NoteTab is that it
      generously
      hands out clues whenever you feel clueless:)

      Take this matter as an example:

      - Make sure you have View/Status Bar checked. That is your source
      of quick information, positioned near the bottom of your NTP window.
      - Go to View/Options/Tools
      - Move the cursor over the panel "Paste-Board Divider". And Presto!
      In the Status Bar you can read: "Define text used to separate pasted
      Clipboard items when using the Paste Board feature"

      Aha! you may say to yourself. And you realise that when you use the Paste
      Board feature repetively on several text segments of varying length, you
      may run into a problem separating the pasted items from each other. Not so
      anymore with this divider thingie. Enter anything readily visible like

      and you will not have this problem anymore.

      Regards /Claes