[NTB] Re: default Open behavior

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2000
      Hi Forrest,

      I send my apologies to everyone that may have been following this
      thread. Myself fooled me. ;) So, scratch from memory everything
      I have said on this up to this point.

      No matter what file filter is used in the Open or Save dialogs,
      it will be the next one to come up as the default until changed
      by using the all file types filter (*.*). The up/down arrows
      that control the position in the File filters options controls
      where they are displayed in the dialogs.

      The two most common elements in the
      universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

      Signed,
      I. Claim Ignorance