[NTB] Re: changing icons for clipbars

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
      "Frank, Matthew A" wrote:

      > I have begun creating clipbars for my frequently used scripts/clips. I'd
      > like to use different icons for each clip on the bar. I have determined
      > that the number listed in the ctb file controls the icon, but how do I
      > determine the available icons without trying all the numbers?

      Right click on an icon on the bar, select Button Properties. You'll
      see two tabs that have lots of icons to choose from.

      > Is it
      > possible to use custom icons?

      Yep - just place them in the Libraries folder. Bitmaps may also be
      used (.bmp files). The size that NoteTab defaults these files to, is
      18 x 18 pixels. After placing your ico or bmp files of choice in the
      Libraries folder, return to the Button Properties and use the tab to
      find your target icon. Choose it, and off you go!

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo