[NTB] Re: WordWrap Toggle problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2000
      Hi Michael,

      > Obviously toggling WordWrap results in a screen display change,
      > but is that hit on the video particularly demanding? Wouldn't
      > seem so to me!
      >
      > Please note that most of the time it doesn't happen, and I
      > can't even force it to happen by toggling a lot. Even if I
      > scowl while toggling.

      If you can force it on an HTML file with highlighting on, try
      temporarily renaming the file to a non HTML type or turning the
      highlighting off. See if it still happens. I'm not suggesting
      that the highlighting is the problem nor to do that for a
      workaround, but NoteTab has more to do displaying the colors.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab