[NTB] Help programing .....

  • Bill Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
      Bill Scott wrote:
      Hi All:
      can someone give me a clue as to how I would go about replacing the numbers
      in this file with a comma ? Not a single programing bone in my body .....
      They will be used as keywords for my meta tags .....
              bible verse
          147
              bible verse search
           97
              daily bible verse
           44
              online bible study topical verse
           26
              awesome bible verse
           21
              bible verse of the day
           20
              bible memory verse
           18
              favorite bible verse
           15
              inspirational bible verse
           15
              verse on attitude in the bible
           14
              look up bible verse
           13
              bible verse on fear
           13
              king james bible verse
           13
              christian bible verse postcard
           12
              bible verse finder
           12
              bible verse on love
           11
              bible verse to memorize
           11
              famous bible verse
           10
              bible verse card
           10
              children's bible verse
            9
              bible verse a day
            9
              bible verse online
            9
              online bible verse
            9
              quick verse bible
            8
              bible verse about love
            8
              bible verse for the day
            8
              niv bible verse
            7
              topical bible verse
            6
              bible verse niv
            6
              bible verse quotation
            6
              bible verse screensavers
            6
              bible verse wedding
            6
              wedding bible verse
            6
              verse by verse bible study
            6
              reproducible bible verse to color
            5
              bible verse about cain abel
            5
              bible verse art
            5
              bible verse screen saver
            5
              kjv bible verse
            5
              children's bible memory verse
            5
              verse from bible on fear
            5
              search for bible verse
            5
              quick verse bible programme
            5
              print bible verse shareware
            5
              new jerusalem bible verse
            5
              lutheran bible verse
            5
              bible verse to color
            5
              bible verse screensaver
            5
              bible verse for teenager
            5
              bible verse meaning
            5
              bible verse artwork
            5
              bible verse about child

      Cheers

      Bill Scott

    • Claes Gauffin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
        Hi Bill,

        At 06:52 2000-03-02 -0800, you wrote:
        >Hi All:
        >can someone give me a clue as to how I would go about replacing the numbers
        >in this file with a comma ? Not a single programing bone in my body .....
        >They will be used as keywords for my meta tags .....
        > bible verse
        > 147
        > bible verse search

        This calls for a tiny clip. It shouldn't, but Search&Replace with regexp
        is still behaving oddly when you use the menu command.

        But since it is a clip, and since I have already used up my quota of wrong
        posting for this entire new millenium, I will send it to the Clip list.

        Regards /Claes