[NTB] Re: Using & Printing Outline Documents

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
      Hi gkluther,

      > 1) I want the headings to print BOLD when printing the entire
      > outline document with headers.

      That cannot be done with NoteTab unless somebody knows some code
      that you could wrap the headers in. It would be possible to
      convert the document to HTML and Bold the headers fairly easily
      and then print form a browser or open in Word printing from
      there.

      > 2) I want to have the heading printed on the document when I am
      > just printing a single document or item as I have not
      > duplicated the the heading information in the document.

      If you mean you are getting double headeings turn off View Headings.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab