[NTB] Using & Printing Outline Documents

  • gkluther
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2000
      Hello NoteTab,

      I am using the outline documents to list and track HOWTO items. I
      have two things I would like to do but don't know how......HELP!!

      1) I want the headings to print BOLD when printing the entire
      outline document with headers.

      2) I want to have the heading printed on the document when I am just
      printing a single document or item as I have not duplicated the the
      heading information in the document.

      Thanks to any and all.

      --
      Best regards,
      gkluther mailto:gkluther@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
        Hi gkluther,

        > 1) I want the headings to print BOLD when printing the entire
        > outline document with headers.

        That cannot be done with NoteTab unless somebody knows some code
        that you could wrap the headers in. It would be possible to
        convert the document to HTML and Bold the headers fairly easily
        and then print form a browser or open in Word printing from
        there.

        > 2) I want to have the heading printed on the document when I am
        > just printing a single document or item as I have not
        > duplicated the the heading information in the document.

        If you mean you are getting double headeings turn off View Headings.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
        mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/list/notetab